Women Tech Entrepreneurship Program
Developing Nation Builders and Tech. Entrepreneurs for the Future
IBA AMAN-CED, is welcoming women from all over Pakistan by launching an exclusive certificate program "Women Tech. Entrepreneurship Program" (Women-TEP). The program is specially designed for aspiring tech oriented females who want to evolve their career path as Women Entrepreneurs, to learn and earn through technology careers and to set up their own successful business.
Women-TEP will help the participants to generate income online and to discover new arena of opportunities across globe. The expert Faculty Members of IBA and Industry Experts with freelancing experience will mentor participants throughout this tech journey.
Program Duration: 3-months
Timings: Friday evening 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- This program is exclusively designed for women all over Pakistan.
- Participants will be the part of class room trainings, hands on labs on practical projects and business startup activity during the course.
- Participants will get the chance of networking opportunities with leading Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders.
- During the program participants will be working on their own business idea, which they will have to launch by the end of the program. Business Idea can be of any technology product.
- Participants will be able to work freelance from home by the end of this program.
Program Modules: The following modules will be covered
- UI/UX Designing
- Web Apps Development.
- Mobile Apps Development
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Graduates and undergraduates from any university or college will be preferred.
- Others are also encouraged to apply.
Application form is available online on IBA and CED websie.
Submission of Documents
Kindly bring all your educational certificates along with your updated CV on the interview day. Following documents should be submitted to the Women-TEP Program Office along with the bank receipt.
- 4 Photographs
- CNIC Photocopy
- Receipt of payment
- Educational Certificates
All documents must be enclosed in file cover, incomplete file will not be considered
IBA reserves the right to reject admission without any notice.
For other details contact program office.
Hostel accommodation will only be provided as per availability in the IBA Hostel.