IBA Women Entrepreneurship Program (WEP) Faisalabad 2019
"Transforming the lives of Pakistani women into Nation Builders!"
عورت معمار انسانیت
- Understanding yourself & your business
- Training on effectual selling, managing money, people, and legal matters
- Experiential exercises, simulations, and guest speaker
- Case studies on Pakistani Women Entrepreneurs
- Building Networking & Mentoring opportunities
Entrepreneurial Life Skills & Values
- Developing entrepreneurial values like: parsimony, courage, humility, dignity etc.
- Understanding Iqbal's concept of "Khudi" (to know yourself)
- Maintaining work-life balance
- Finding the right metric to measure your life
- New Venture Creation
- Demo day
- The program will facilitate the women entrepreneurs to enhance their entrepreneurial capital (economic, social and personal capital) and to start and grow their businesses in a culturally sensitive Pakistani context.
- The whole program content and curricula is based on our Indigenous award winning Women Entrepreneurship Model recognized by the USASBE (United States Association for Small business and Entrepreneurship, 2017).
Who Should Apply?
- Female business-owners running early-stage ventures in Faisalabad.
- Women with no prior business experience but any unique skill-set are also encouraged to apply.
Duration & Timings
- 2-months certificate course (October to November 2019)
- Classes will be held twice a week i.e. Friday & Saturday (9 AM to 4 PM)
- PKR 10,000/-*
*Including training cost, refreshments, certificate, course & activity material.
- Government College Women University, Faisalabad